Wednesday, August 4, 2010

2010 Summer Vacation

First day at the cottage. Suited up and ready to go fishing.

Elisa caught a great small-mouth bass. It was a fighter, too.

My first large-mouth bass of the trip - just shy of 4 lbs.

Went night fishing with my brother, Cory. Fish were practically jumping in the boat.

Layton's first fish of the trip - off the dock. His smile says it all.

London's favorite spot - Nana's backyard swing. She spent hours swinging.

Elisa loving on London in the backyard.

Taking in the view I often took for granted growing up.

Layton wrestling Cooper in the backyard.

Layton showing his personality. This is a historic one-room school my parents purchased when I was a child.

We took Layton and London to Portrait Innovations. Love this shot.

We were so proud of Layton. He sat still for a long time.

London loves the camera. She could have sat there for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment