Monday, May 10, 2010

2 Must-Hear Messages

Part of my daily quiet time is listening to (and studying) a message online. It's always been an a great outlet for me - something to plug into, hear from God, and get fueled up for the day.










Over the years, I've listened to messages from countless pastors. But my all-time favorite - and who has become a spiritual father to me - is Pastor Robert Morris from Gateway Church.

He has become a "distant mentor" to me - for countless reasons.

Although his sermon pool is stocked with great messages, these two messages in particular have really encouraged and challenged me personally. In my opinion, these are must-hear messages for every believer:

HAVE YOU BEEN SENT OR JUST CALLED?

THE SIN OF COMPARISON

Hope these encourage and challenge you as much as they have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment